Our objectives for the creation of this declaration are threefold as follows:
To carry out these objectives we are planning a number of steps toward communicating the declaration to every pastoral network we can reach, to assist local teams of pastors in organizing to speak collectively to the elected officials in their area, as well as to schedule Border Security/Immigration Reform summits for pastors in as many key cities as manpower and resources allow.
We are developing a template
event plan for these summits with
· Constitutional scholars
· Immigration attorneys
· Local, state and federal law enforcement (including border sheriffs)
· State and federal legislators
· Governor and/or state Attorney General
· Pastors representing specific expertise, key involvement and/or major ethnic groups
· Testimonials on all three declaration points
· Action steps for pastors and community leaders
Additional information will be posted as it is confirmed. For any questions or more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-688-9166.